Get ready for quality time with friends and family in this beautiful campground located along the banks of the main-stem Umpqua River. At Eagleview, you can reserve the entire campground for your special event such as a wedding, group outing, company celebration or family reunion. A group campfire area and wood-framed pavilion provide a great hub for your gathering. The private campground loop is family friendly and you will feel safe as your children ride their bikes. A large grassy area and horseshoe pits offer open space and outdoor fun.
Know Before You Go:
- Eagleview is a 10-site, reservation-only group campground and can be reserved through www.recreation.gov or by calling 1-877-444-6777
- Reservations make be taken up to 1 year in advance so book early as it’s a very popular campground. Eagleview is open mid-May through late-September.
- Group size is limited to 100 people.
- All campsites, restrooms, water spigots, and the pavilion are wheelchair accessible.
- Pets are allowed in the campground, but must be kept on a 6-foot or shorter leash.
Point of Interest:
Fishing enthusiasts will enjoy the chance to catch salmon, steelhead, or bass depending on the season. A round of horseshoe on the grounds or a walk down to the river will appeal to those looking for a more casual day. Eagleview Group Site Brochure
Explore Oregon Recreation: Eagleview Group Campground